A BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT ME

Hello everybody,

Firstly, let me introduce myself please! My name's Hüseyin Can Yürekli from the Republic of Turkey and I am 22 years old. I live in Adana which is the fifth biggest city of Turkey. For the time being, I live with my parents. :) In 2015, I entered into Çağ University so as to study on ELT department as I really like some sort of things related to teaching. That is why, I just wanted to be an English teacher. I should say that I really like English. In fact, I am very interested in learning and speaking all those foreign languages. Except for English, my second foreign language is German. I also like German language.

Throughout my education life, I joined some sort of projects like Comenious and Erasmus+. When I was at high-school, I went to Greece thanks to Comenious. I got a Greek family there and stayed with them for 11 - 12 days approximately. I also hosted my Greek partner in Turkey. We had an amazing time together and this was my first experience abroad. Afterwards, I graduated from Akif Palalı Anatolian High School with a high degree. Right now, I am a student of the university of Çağ. Last year, I went to Belgium via Erasmus project and studied in PXL University College for 5 months. 

Right now, I'm a 3rd grade student and my university education in ELT department is keeping on. I decided to create this blog as I thought that I can share my ideas, opinions and materials with the people from different countries and cultures. I mean not only Turkey but also other countries from the other continents as well. I also thought that my blog can gather us, human beings. We can create a discussion environment for example. I believe that we can build a great bridge that gathers, helps, prompts and motivates us. In this case, you can also share your ideas and suggestions with me, too. ;) 

As best I can, I will try to update my blog and contact with you. When you have a question or something like that, feel free to ask me please! Thanks a lot for your participation and interest from now on! 

Kind Regards and Stay Healthy! :)   

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar